Chris johnson in the wildcat !!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cutter10, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

He hates CJ to much to let it go even after being proven wrong. He even admitted he was wrong at the time! lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I added 26.

36 matched CJ stride for stride. Still CJ got it done late when it really counted. He had an excellent game and, aside from the first couple of touches, Ringer looked like a BU. A BU you dont want too get many touches.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

idn about the wildcat, but getting CJ the ball in more creative situations, i'm so down for.

and yes, i would really love to see some package with Jake in them, no reason he can't play here and there. im not saying he should split time with matt, but we need plays from all our playmakers.

i've also been watching video and ironically CJ's best run was the one that he 'fumbled' and went OOB with Marc chasing it. first, it was not a fumble, he was clearly rolling when the ball flew (literally) out. he showed great speed, and made i think two really nice cuts/fakes. he actually darted through the hole at what i belive to be 4.24 speed. (this was against the bills i think)

watch it and tell me what you think?

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

2:10 at this vid

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmrks0_titans-vs-bills-focus-on-cj_sport#rel-page-2"]Titans vs Bills focus on CJ - Vidéo Dailymotion[/ame]

he got vertical real quick...and yes def not a fumble

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I agree, assuming he has recovered from that sick lat drop. lol

6. Titan Up

Titan Up DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Titan need to use some trick plays and play with nothing to lose, thats what hasselbeck said they did last year to beat the Saints in the playoffs.

we cant play a normal game and win. we dont have the help on offense.

7. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Titans 1st and goal at the Saints 5 yd. line, C J in the wildcat or CJ up the middle ?

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

the only wildcat we should be running is a shotgun with locker....locker has some speed and is mobile and you know he can throw the rock around and this is because cj isnt a qb....i'd rather have rusty smith than to try to get cj to throw the ball...

9. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Locker in the wildcat sounds good also, but CJ would by my top choice, because of his speed , he makes millions surely he can throw a 5 yd. pass.

10. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

we have a check down qb for that lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar