Chris Johnson is the leading rusher on the best offense in football

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

:cj: sees Michelle's shadow and falls down. Michelle then trips over :cj:'s feet, and there you go, down by contact.

2. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

No, you're right CJ wasn't a bust. He is a bum that as soon as he got his big money contract he quite trying which is way worse than somebody that tried their hardest but just didn't have what it takes.

CJ's biggest success will always be here in TN so acting like we didn't know how to use him is ridiculous. The season he ran for 2000 yards we were pathetic. We started the season 0-6 and Our passing game was practically non existent. With the Cardinal with Palmer and Fitzgerald, defenses can't stack the box and since CJ doesn't really scare defenses anymore they don't key in on him like they used to when he was in TN and he still was only able to muster up 86 yards.

The electric CJ we once knew is nothing more than a faint memory, just accept it. I'll enjoy the memories of when he was actually good but never forgive him for demanding a "playmaker" contract and then not giving a crap anymore.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im trying not to dive back into this tired old discussion about CJ, but you guys keep replying to TWW2

let this thread die peacefully, Thesurething makes these threads and drives the board nuts and never even comes back lol

this thread is troll bait

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

You're right, it's like talking about religion or politics, no amount of factual reasoning will change a persons mind. Guys like TWW2 just can't accept it when one of their beloved players crap the bed.

5. JCBRAVE

TWW2's thing is he defends players that no one else will, something about being the underdog appeals to him..

Look at the history. VY, Griffin, CJ, Britt, Cook, all underachievers most grew tired of watching fall on their faces, but Tww2 likes the challenge even if the end game is a loss for him...

Hell, he's currently gassing up Zach Brown as something special AFTER ZB gets spotted on twitter doing stupid things.. He wouldnt be talking about Brown if he wasn't catching heat.

You cant fight crazy with logic.. But I have noticed he does know some stuff about football, so I put up with him, just cant deal with him about CJ, he's nuts about the guy.. Or so he acts that way..

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

When did I ever say we have played better defenses? Now you are making stuff up. Let me walk you through this since you are having so much trouble.

You said we have faced bad defenses this year. No one argued that. I was pointing out to you that CJ has also faced bad defenses this year. No one claimed who we faced was better. Cj has put up good numbers vs bad defenses. You can't claim he is back because of that. That's the point.

But continue to just point out that we have faced bad defenses and ignore who CJ played. Your man crush on CJ is embarrassing.. Even CJ would be freaked out by it.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

You dont recall this same argument last year?

All year CJ was sucking, til somewhere midway when he got a cupcake defense, then the people dogging him said thats the one chance he has, then of course he dices them up for a 100 or so and Tww2 and the other little rascals come out hooting and hollering like he won a Super Bowl.... Then the week after CJ gets back to playing solid teams and has like 30/40-yards a game again...

Just weather the storm people, in a weeks time the CJ fan club will be back down to his mother and Mike Sims-Walker...

G-D bye weeks.... Nothing else to talk about

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

It's sad really. The fact that people go to this extreme to defend a player who has no idea they exist. I used to defend VY all the time, but I was also 16 years old. I liked CJ when he was here. But he was a different player after he got a little bit of fame and money. He doesn't love the game of football.

But you're right. Just ride the wave.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I was stating that because yall said we were better off without him because we have a better rushing offense than Arizona. So I was saying why that's the case

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The reason his performance here sucked was because this **** Oline we have

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar