Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chris Johnson reverts to pre-Texans form

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,298
    Browns offense sucks. Weaker receivers and QB. But Trent Richardson, a rookie, is producing.
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,971
    Offensive line.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  3. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,971
    Trent Richardson is also a great young player imo.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  4. Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $301
    CJ is not considered in the gameplan now.....it's now about passing.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,382
    MH really let me down. Now we cant even say we have the best back up QB in the league :(

Chris "Lil Wayne" Johnson atleast has some gold teefs, maybe they'll talk about that?
    GoT high fives this.
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
    I read something that said CJ has averaged like 1 yard per carry after contact for his career. Is that basically what he's doing this year? Obviously he doesn't look the same but apparently he was never good if he didn't have room to get out of the backfield. In his first few years he would have some runs where he's hit right at the line like every 5 plays. Now its like 4 out of every 5 and every one that's blocked correctly he seems to make a mistake even if that's only 4-5 times a game.
  7. RPD Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $249
    He's not wrong. The whole offense DOES suck. The whole team sucks. You guys just want to jump on his ass because he held out for more money, plain and simple. If that hadn't happened you'd all be blaming Munchak, Palmer, and the offensive line. Don't even try and deny it, either...
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  8. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,091
    I remember reading during his 2k year, he lead the league in yards after contact.
  9. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,064
    that is when he was young and hungry and wanting the big money..now he has it and doesn't care :rant:
  10. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,194
    You don't think CJ has given reasonable people any reason to believe that he's not good? You think it's ALL bias, with no substance? You've been hornswaggled if you believe that. Bamboozled.
    GoT high fives this.