Chris Johnson Rises

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I actually haven't drafted yet. My draft is on the 25th. I've done mocks on ESPN and you're right that he doesn't make it to round 3. I'm also in a 12-man league. Runningbacks aren't very deep, so i've been taking them Rd 1 & Rd 2, then following up with a QB Rd 3 (normally elite level fantasy QBs are still on the board here). I did a mock where I got CJ Spiller, Chris Johnson, & Cam Newton as my first 3 picks.. that's basically my dream. I hate Cam, but he gets the stats.

Just hope i'm not being a Titans homer, but I seriously think Chris Johnson can have a bounceback 1500+ yard year.

2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I draft for the 12 man this sunday actually so within the next day or so I planned on hitting the mock lobbys. But good to know. In my 8 man I don't think I can pull the trigger before 3 though. But we'll see, it all depends on the draft order anyways.

3. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

CJ will get his yards this season. Greene will take away some tds without a doubt though.

4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Thats what has me worried. Are they pulling CJ everytime they get to the redzone kinda thing :/?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No, just when they're close like within the 5

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, I guess I have no shot at CJ in our league because one of you guys will reach for him in the 1st.

I've been saying for the longest time that he will be a top 5 FF RB this year - and I'm thinking more like top 2 or 3.

There was one 10 man mock draft I did where I got AP, CJ, and Rodgers. Had the #1 pick, but there'd be no way Rodgers falls that far.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Only rb I would take before CJ is AP.

CJ is gonna get his 2k this year.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How I would rank the FF RBs:

1. AP
    2. Martin
    3. Lynch
    4. Rice
    5. CJ
    6. Morris
    7. Charles

I just can't draft Foster. Idk... I don't believe in that dude and I think he's about to completely collapse at any point in the next couple years. Dumb vegan.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Martin isn't gonna repeat.

Lynch may do well, but he won't do better than CJ.

RAY RICE IS A *****

Idk who Morris is.

Charles just got carted off the field yesterday..and besides.. you think Reid is gonna run the ball? lol.

10. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Morris is the redskins second year running back. Had one hell of a rookie campaign. People thought I was crazy for drafting him last year. Ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar