Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chris Johnson Rises

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I actually haven't drafted yet. My draft is on the 25th. I've done mocks on ESPN and you're right that he doesn't make it to round 3. I'm also in a 12-man league. Runningbacks aren't very deep, so i've been taking them Rd 1 & Rd 2, then following up with a QB Rd 3 (normally elite level fantasy QBs are still on the board here). I did a mock where I got CJ Spiller, Chris Johnson, & Cam Newton as my first 3 picks.. that's basically my dream. I hate Cam, but he gets the stats.

Just hope i'm not being a Titans homer, but I seriously think Chris Johnson can have a bounceback 1500+ yard year.
  2. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,349
    I draft for the 12 man this sunday actually so within the next day or so I planned on hitting the mock lobbys. But good to know. In my 8 man I don't think I can pull the trigger before 3 though. But we'll see, it all depends on the draft order anyways.
  3. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,714
    CJ will get his yards this season. Greene will take away some tds without a doubt though.
  4. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,349
    Thats what has me worried. Are they pulling CJ everytime they get to the redzone kinda thing :/?
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,315
    No, just when they're close like within the 5
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,702
    Well, I guess I have no shot at CJ in our league because one of you guys will reach for him in the 1st.

I've been saying for the longest time that he will be a top 5 FF RB this year - and I'm thinking more like top 2 or 3.

There was one 10 man mock draft I did where I got AP, CJ, and Rodgers. Had the #1 pick, but there'd be no way Rodgers falls that far.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,670
    Only rb I would take before CJ is AP.

CJ is gonna get his 2k this year.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,702

How I would rank the FF RBs:

1. AP
    2. Martin
    3. Lynch
    4. Rice
    5. CJ
    6. Morris
    7. Charles

I just can't draft Foster. Idk... I don't believe in that dude and I think he's about to completely collapse at any point in the next couple years. Dumb vegan.
    Scarecrow and JCBRAVE high five this.
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,670
    Martin isn't gonna repeat.

Lynch may do well, but he won't do better than CJ.

RAY RICE IS A *****

Idk who Morris is.

Charles just got carted off the field yesterday..and besides.. you think Reid is gonna run the ball? lol.
  10. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,714
    Morris is the redskins second year running back. Had one hell of a rookie campaign. People thought I was crazy for drafting him last year. Ha