Chris Johnson set for surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Grades override rankings though.

What you showed me is the results of a 32 persons race, what I showed you was better. I dont care who came in what place, I'd rather know their times.
    Rankings are fools gold

Grades>rankings

2. JCBRAVE

why isnt the PFF grades reliable?

3. JCBRAVE

I am the total opposite of my brother

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

because you can literally find the exact opposite supporting argument on the same site. We saw it in the thread discussing our linebackers, and now here.

It is just too much information to work with.

5. JCBRAVE

PFF says our LB play was terrible, and it was.

If you chose to reject their info because it takes every snap into account, well

[​IMG]

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

You don't think a NFL teams starting RB is important?

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

PFF also said Brown and Ayers played great.

I just said that, I don't know why I am repeating myself. PFF is as unreliable as Jake Locker.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I found it funny that people were blasting Kendall Wright on here.. The dude put up solid numbers with Locker and Fitz at QB...Stick him on a team that could actually run with an accurate QB, and I bet he would have had minimally 200-400 more yards...Our Oline was not good, but they did open holes that CJ should have been able to get through and did not successfully at times. What's bothering me, and I said it before, he is not running with attitude, and unless there is a lane that can fit a semi, he isn't taking the rock anywhere...Hence, his lone 30 yard run....

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

You don't sign a guy for 8 million because he MAY bring you a 80 yard run once or twice, or to simply have that potential...

10. JCBRAVE

here one more thing to stir the pot

wheres this effort the other 277 runs?

[​IMG]

notice in the play above he sticks his foot in the dirt to sell the LB he's going right... then he goes left... yea he did that an entire 2 times in 2013, why? Oh right, his O-Line sucked :rolleyes:

This play came in the week-17 game just after talks of CJ maybe getting cut surfaced.
    I literally watch this guy every snap, and the consistency is not there. Terrell Davis said it too, its not just me and my goTitans buddies.
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar