Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chris Johnson set for surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Jan 27, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 17 users.
  1. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $11
    been on a road trip, not a good accuse I kno. But, you got me my bad. Unlike most people on here I'll admit when I'm wrong.
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    I was just playing anyway.
  2. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,069
    The decision to keep CJ or not should come from the new head coach and it should be a football decision only not a financial one. I would like to see what Whiz can do with CJ and Greene both and what should be an improved offensive line.

I don't want the excuse that our offensive was sub par because of a lack of play makers.
    Titans2004 and UrbanLegend3 high five this.
  3. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,305
    And that is why I just don't see us in need of cap space that bad to be forced to cut him before FA starts.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,469
    What exactly do you think our cap situation is for 2014?

We're only $8M under the cap, thats pretty bad considering we have Verner, Pollard, and Pitoitua to re-sign.
  5. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,305
    My plan right now would be to cut Stewart and Fitzpatrick and designate Wimbley a post june 1 cut. Making those 3 moves puts us at 21.5mil. I would then extend Nate Washington to lower his cap hit this yr by 2-3mil. So we have around 24mil to work with starting FA.
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,551
    No one honestly believes we'll go through the off season with only 8 mil to play with.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,469
    Thats a plan. And if we cut CJ we save another $4M now, and another $13M after 2014. Seems the way to go and be able to keep Pollard and sign a free agent D-Lineman.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $438
    Don't see how you can talk about CJ and not include finance. That is a big part of the issue with him.
  8. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $11
    Man I like pollard but, I think we should wait and see who's available. He is a good leader and our d did player better with him in there. But, he can't cover and gets a lot of calls against him. If we can't get another guy that the fo feels can replace him then resign him, but I would rather have ward.