Chris Johnson set for surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

What about RB? Greene and Battle? lol

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We dont need to wait and see, theres no one set to hit free agency I think we can get

TJ Ward? He's not leaving Cleveland.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Socks with sandals? Really?

4. The Hammer

I would rather have Ward too. Want an SS that can cover.

5. 615nick

615nick Starter

Idk bro, seem

6. The Hammer

Reasons he could be leaving:
    • Cleveland is a train wreck
    • Cleveland is a dump
    • Their GM is a goof
    Reasons he would want to come to Tennessee
    • Reunite with Ray Horton*
    • Less taxation
    • Nashville is a lovely city
    • Titans are a much better organization

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I cannot imagine any reason why anyone would want to stay in Cleveland. This isn't a case of being a team on the brink, this is possibly the most dysfunctional franchise in professional sports. Anyone able to leave, should, until they get that train wreck sorted out. Their new coach blows, but they would be smart to stick with him for at least 4 years just to try and save face.

8. The Hammer

They looked good this past season. Like they have a real future. But now, they make the Jags look competent.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I would love to have Ward. He does it all and does it violently. Had no mercy for his own teammate Josh Gordon in a damn pro bowl! How do you not love that? God I hope he leaves that burning pile of rubble. Cleveland is the purgatory the sports world.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Ward is probably the one guy on my wish list that we stand a shot at getting. I have no idea how Wiz feels about Pollard. On the outside looking in, you might think we need his leadership. At the same time, he has been known to question coaches, that might not be something he wants to deal with. I am confident with the coaching staff he put together, they will make the right decision though. Sure would be nice to have that position stabilized for the next several years though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar