Chris Johnson set for surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

So... we're going to ignore that Greene was a short yardage back then?

It's kinda sad when our elite RB has 0.1 ypc more than our short yardage back...

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

We're discussing a player on our favorite football team. Desperation? lol You might be surprised that many of us don't get nearly as emotional as you when it comes to CJ. Yes, some of us do occasionally tell you you're being ridiculous, but that's only because you were, in fact, actually being ridiculous. It's funny though because I could absolutely understand why you would think others would get "desperate" when discussing CJ. After all, you do. Right?

3. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Just trying to stir the pot guys. I'm actually split on the decision, it's such a tough call for front office. Lucky to be a fan that way I can be bitter about it either way, just like many of you guys will. However, as of this point I see CJ as the face of our franchise right now, honestly. Many of you guys will be like "No way Jurrell Casey" about being the face of the Titans, but overall and deep down we know it's CJ. I'm currently 65-35 on keeping CJ, give him a chance with a descent quarterback that plays the whole season and if he doesn't put up amazing numbers then cut him. Until you put him with a good quarterback, it's unfair of you to judge him and be bitter about him putting up bad numbers with defenses that stack 8-9 in the box.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not at all. I have no emotional attachment to any players. Im all about the team.

Now as for you, well you clearly like a certain someone

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

The decision should and most likely will be up to Whisenhunt imo. I definitely think Smith and Webster would keep CJ if he wants to.

6. JCBRAVE

If they chose to keep him I will wish him the best, but Ill also have zero expectations

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Who? My favorite teams biggest star player? Isn't that fairly standard for an NFL fan? What am I missing here? I don't try to make excuses for why a certain player doesn't deserve credit for any exceptional plays he might make. You do. That seems irrational and tends to be more of a personal/emotional kind of thing than say, liking your teams biggest star player.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

that's the thing though, you only like him because you think you're supposed to like him

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

As much **** as I talk, I would love to see CJ go off for 1400+ yards while splitting with Greene. I am curious to see if he still has it when it counts.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

I think the Shonn Greene 3 year for 10 million dollar deal is the worst, how come you guys are so uppidy about Green and not CJ when one came here and proved himself while the other came here and watched the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar