Chris Johnson shakes his head a LOT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigSteve09, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - changing the channel on his Grill-Pod huh?

2. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

lol relax i was just asking a question.

3. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

He's listening to "Blame it on The Rain" and nodding to the beat! ;)

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I'm re-watching the game now and he does shake his head like every 10 seconds it's hilarious!

5. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

had anyone watched him on his First and Take interview last week? He shook his head then too but it not as pernounced as when he's on the field. I like it, its like his signature, it fits.

6. Chem

Chem Camp Fodder

His nickname should have been "Predator" instead of Mr. 4.24 or Dash. Shakes his head, just like the Predators in the movies with the dreds.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Does CJ have turrets?

Everytime i see him, he's shaking his head and twitching. Is something wrong with him?

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

yes, old news....lay off the hater-ade

9. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Neck Injury in college gave him that "tick"

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

A turret (from Italian: torretta, little tower; Latin: turris, tower) is a small tower that projects vertically from the wall of a building such as a medieval castle. Turrets were used to provide a projecting defensive position allowing covering fire to the adjacent wall in the days of military fortification. As their military use faded, turrets were adopted for decorative purposes, as in the Scottish baronial style.

Nope...not that I have seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar