Chris Johnson shakes his head a LOT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigSteve09, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

There was a thread just like this, but much longer, like four months ago... sheesh.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

that rule took effect yesterday at 11:39 pm.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Oh that one. I guess I forgot to send out the memo that I rescinded that rule instatement, and double stamped it with no eligibility of reversal.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

sounds like you be drinkin dat hater-ade.

5. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

no..he is chokin on these...
    [​IMG]

he needs some haterade to get them down

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If he does have Tourette's it's an extremely mild case. Nonetheless doesn't seem to bother him on the field.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n9f70HPV5qY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n9f70HPV5qY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

My little brother found out he had Tourette's just this past winter, and his doctor told him that CJ had it also.

Very possible, I suppose. It's not always random shouting. Like my brother, he'll just do simple small things that you wouldn't notice unless you were around him a lot.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Haven't noticed he's so fast it is just a blurrrrrr!!

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I don't care if he has it or not. As long as he plays the way he does, it won't bother me. I just wanted to know if anyone knew if he had anything. At first i figured it was the dreads. He should cut them off but dreads look pretty cool hanging out of a helmet.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

did you bother to read the first 2 pages ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar