Rumor Chris Johnson to Dallas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

We'd have to throw in a 1st round pick to pull that off.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Hell, I'd even throw in the domain I registered (WWW.COWBOYS.COM) to sweeten the deal.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No **** guys like Sensabaugh are easy to come by, why the hell do you think I picked him?

I only come across bullheaded to people who have no arguments. It is black and white, JACKIE ****ING BATTLE has a higher YPC and more TDs than our 'playmaker' does. Thats pathetic that a number 3, on almost every team in the league, is out producing CJ.

The thing that makes this all so pathetic, the next few weeks, this guy is going to bust a big run and everyone is going to come back saying how he is back. Bull****, the guy sucks and is done.

If you can't follow the Fitz burn, I can't help you.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

You're ridiculous man. Or you just don't understand football at all. Or you're just trolling. My bet it's a combination of all three!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar