Rumor Chris Johnson to Dallas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

PLEASE DALLAS TAKE HIM PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

CJ has less trade value right now than #18.

Would love to see it happen though.

3. RockyTop Fox

No way Britt would go for more than CJ. Britt is horribly injury prone, has had a ton of run ins with the law, and has been completely unproductive.

CJ still has the ability to be explosive, and could excel in the correct system. CJ could go for quite a bit, while Britt would go for next to nothing.

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I agree that if both players were traded, CJ would go for more.

But we are talking about a RB being paid superstar money who is playing like crap.

No one is touching that. The reward is much higher with Britt. JMO.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This.

If there is another source I want to see it.

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

cj2stay...:cj: :bored:....

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You should try actually reading the thread.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Im going to have to agree with cdubbs and BigTT here. Im not even a fan of CJ but trading him would be retarded at this point in the season. Do you guys know our roster? The blind mouse, and a guy who has not played all year, and we hope he will just be fine the rest of the year?

*waits for the "we can pick up this unemployed guy off the streets and he will be fine" replies.

End of the year, hell yes. Not now.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RockyTop Fox

Yeah I know. I posted that before reading the whole thread because I was excited. A man can dream, though.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Greene, up until this point, hasn't missed any time at all if I remember correct. I think his time on the bench is over.

Regardless, I think we could pick up Parmele, and he would probably be just as productive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar