Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ubiq, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

A common misconception that you need your running backs to complement each other. I'll take a good runner no matter his style, thank you.

2. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Chris davis isn't anywhere near as fast as Johnson... not that I put too much stock in the 40, but Davis ran a 4.52(which isn't slow for some Wrs, although he is only 185) , but makes up his lack of speed with quickness.

Chris Johnson runs in the mid 4.2s at 200 pounds and from watching him, looks just as quick. That is why he is projected as a low 1st, high 2nd round pick, while Davis was projected in the 4th-5th round area

3. reo

reo Starter

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Has anyone ever seen a guy who makes running look so easy, like he does in that video? He is lightning.

5. reo

reo Starter

I want to draft him or DeSean Jackson in the 1st... maybe trade down a couple picks if we're getting him.

Personally I'm hoping we don't have a 2nd round pick (traded for a WR).

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd rather have Johnson over Jackson. More versatile while being able to do many of the same things. Jackson's size is a concern and about all he will be in the NFL is a slot WR. Johnson could play the slot, play outside, line up at RB.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but whether he could do any of those well is to be determined.

8. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I've never payed attention to ECU, but from what I've seen of him, he would look like a good pick

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hopefully we could get Johnson in the 2nd, a DE in the 1st, and a WR in 3rd. Of course after Hackett and Bryant Johnson are signed.

10. ConVinced10

ConVinced10 Guest

you guys are right on the speed of chris davis i was jus trying to compare him to someone on the titans and he came to mind....

im not a big fan of jus pure speed , i like a RB who is fast yet can truck almost anyone out on the field...but if we do get him i would like us to wait for him in the 2nd round

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar