Chris Palmer and the Run Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think I would prefer to draft a center and pick up an OG in FA.

This way the center and Locker will be able to work together for awhile. Let the center compete with another vet for the starting spot next yr and then be ready for when Locker takes over the job full time in 2013. I still think Hasselbeck will be our starter next yr unless we are able to trade him for a high draft pick.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If we do only 1 thing right this offseason, it's gotta be to move or dump Amano. He's not an NFL center. I'm dumbfounded that he's still playing.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree about Otto/Matthews and even Valesco, but Scott has proven he sucks so he needs too go and give someone else a shot

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm all for letting Scott walk, didn't like the signing to begin with. We could certainly use the $5.7M he makes to improve other areas.

BUT the issue then becomes continuity. We'd then only have 2 guys returning (Roos & Stewart). None from the inside. We could basically go from bad to worst real quick. At least with these 3 misfits, we can protect the passer pretty well. So we need to be especially careful with how we tinker with the inside blockers.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

for the last few games Hasselbeck and Locker have been harrassed. Not terribly but way more than the first half of the season. Any decent T seems to be able to crumple the pocket in front of the QB

6. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I bet he sticks with the run game this week, plus short passes. The recipe against Indy is pretty simple; just play small ball, milk the clock and get outta there with the W.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

yep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar