Chris Palmer, I'm watching you

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So as you may know, our offense has stunk the past 2 weeks, we've maybe converted ten 3rd downs, which is so so very sad.

Fans have pointed to blocking, players, and the scheme as why we stall on drives. Truth be told, its all 3, which again is very very sad.

In an effort to get that blame game right, I'll be paying extra close attention to Chris Palmer and his play calling this Sunday.

I understand some coaches like to save plays for a later date, but if we fall to 0-3 our chances at playing in January are drastically hurt, we MUST win this game! Theres no point in keeping your best plays a secret for later if your play calling keeps us from seeing a later.

Chris Palmer this is your judgement day!

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

0-3 = drastically hurt? How about nonexistant.

Also, Palmer is worse than Norm Chow.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I agree. Palmer has no excuses now. KB is back and will have gotten a game and a few practices under his belt, Washington should be bacfk to 100% its time to open up the playbook and see what we can do on offense.

If Palmer can't score points with all the talent we have at the skill positions then we need a new OC. I know the OL sucks big time, and that will hurt us (esp the running game), but I still think that a good OC would be able to score points with the talent we have at the skill positions.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

Yup.

Ive never been overly critical of Palmer, mainly cause Ive never thought much if him, but this is it. Hes had ample time to pull it all together. I realize this team is still feeling each other out trying to find their identity as a team, but this is the pros. Make it happen to pack your sh*t.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Thank God you announced this.

He wont sleep this week knowing JCBRAVE is now watching him.

Whoop! Back on track now!

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. JCBRAVE

You think youre funny DW?

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I don't think Palmer has a Twitter so your Michael Griffin treatment may not work as well

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I AM ALSO READY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I WILL BE WATCHING THE TITANS GAME THIS WEEKEND.

LOOK OUT, WORLD.

(Official press release to follow.)

9. JCBRAVE

I'm a step ahead of you.

Since Jim Wyatt goes on gotitans, Palmer will eventually get the news.

Watch Palmers next interview, betcha Wyatt hints on Palmer being on the hot seat.

As for that Griffin experiment, he may still be whiffing on tackles, but he's also taking on a whole new role this year. For SOME nutty reason, Gray thinks Griffin can be used like Brian Dawkins.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

haha

Had to. You know...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar