Chris Palmer, I'm watching you

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's going to call a run on the first play, and I'm going to lose it.

To start the game he should be going pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass until it works well enough to run the ball.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

1st play...run CJ up the middle for no yards.

2nd play...run CJ stretch to left for a loss of 2 or 3.

3rd play...Jake Locker throws incomplete to Williams.

4th play PUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUND FAMILIAR?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I would bet 50 dollars that the first play of the game CJ runs up the middle for 0-1 yards. I think we've done that every game since 2010.

4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I'ts like a broken record. The same thing every game. I would like to think positive about this sunday but...as we all know...theres no change in sight. My gut tells me they'll do better but the outcome will be the same as weeks 1 and 2. Stafford has a career game.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The last thing I'd try is a run on the first play. Detroit's front 7 is going to crush us. Best thing we could do is come out throwing the ball.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Palmer is terrible.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Yeah... I'm not very impressed with Palmer. He and Matthews should probably not be coaching this team anymore. Not sure about Jerry though.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I too will be watching the offensive play calling closely. I think it's the #1 blame for our offensive woes thus far. With all the talent we have at the skilled positions, there's no way we shouldn't put up 23+ points on this Lions defense. I hear there secondary is atrocious.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

It's do or die this week. We definitely have to win this game to have any chance at making the playoffs. We can't afford to fall to 0-3 with the Texans so far ahead in the division. I don't want no damn wildcard spot either, I want the division. I think we're at that point where something has got to give.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm starting to think some posters really think their "watching" someone makes some kind of difference. Heck, I bet Palmer is shaking in his boots now and is more focused on getting something done this weekend....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar