Chris Polk would be perfect.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BeatADeadColt, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

2 years ago we took Morgan with the 16th pick. Both Pouncy and Lupati were on the board and we could have had our pick. Both are excellent players and Pouncy made the pro bowl as a rookie. Lupati is a major reason why the 49ers run the ball so well.

A player like that is always worth a mid 1st rd pick.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Defensive line woes..

Morgan- mid 1st
    Marks- late 2nd
    Jones- late 2nd
    Casey- early 3rd
    Hayes- 4th and 5th
    Haye-FA
    Smith-FA

I'm sorry but i don't see the justification for using a top pick at that position. We have to make a decision about Jones and Ball. But if we want to upgrade we have to do it through free agency. Hope that Morgan hits his stride in 2012.

We just drafted 3 Dts. I know they were not high picks but we won't just keep drafting guys.

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

imnot impressed with what morgan has shown at all so far when i have watched him play so the jury is still out for me on whether he will hit his stride or not...i agree with your pouncey statement though...

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I wouldn't mind going d-line but not in the 1st. We need a stud WR. But in the 2nd someone like Malik Jackson from UT might fall to us. He plays DT but is playing there out of need but is more of a true DE. He'd be a great pick in the 2nd but I have a feeling since this draft might be a little thin at the pass rusher position that he will end up going earlier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar