Chris Simms is back in Tennessee

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Lava, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

Chris Simms is terrible. Does anyone remember when he took over for the Broncos last year? (Or his entire career) Honestly, I don't care too much about this signing. If Vince and KFC go down, the Super Bowl is out of the question no matter who that #3 is.

2. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

I wish we kept Volek for a few years and let vince develop in that time! I think Vince will be fine next year, I am more worried about our D issue.

3. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

If you love Vince, the QB position had nothing to do with our 13-3 season. If you think KFC is terrible, the QB position "led" the Titans to the playoffs in 2007.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you're a troll you'll appear in the same threads spouting the same crap.

5. TNTitansfan1

TNTitansfan1 Camp Fodder

Its funny how everyone comments on this signing. You have to think Kerry is gonna be gone next year. By having Simms in the system this year, he will be properly equipped to be our number 2 for next year. He will get that year experience. Also, there is talks about us draft a QB to groom. Jarrett Brown from WVU is the rumor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar