Christian McCaffrey.....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Wingman, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Can't see how its anyone but Lamar after that showing. The favorite by far atm. Sorry McCaffery you should have got it last year.

2. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Lamar is off to a great start, but I am afraid his limiting factor will be a weak strength of schedule and not playing on prime time very often. also the talk of converting him to a WR in the nfl will undermine his chances IMO. But I agree as of this 2nd, he is the heisman front runner.

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

The NFL part shouldn't matter. The Heisman is strictly for what they have done that College season... Not how they will project in the NFL.

As far as schedule, he just put up 5 TDs against the #2 team in the country...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Wingman

Wingman Starter

He had an incredible game against a very good team

5. Oregon Titan

Oregon Titan Starter

Depends on your draft methodology. Do you prefer to draft based on your needs, or the best available player? I'm a best available player supporter and McCaffrey would be difficult to pass on. I think he's a Marshall Faulk type player.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That's right, if that were the case McCaffrey wouldn't be considered, because he's going to be a WR in the NFL.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Not enough It's Always Sunny going on in this thread.

8. Fry

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Only way I could see us taking McCaffrey is if a unique set of circumstances happened.

First, McDaniels becomes our HC and he wants KW and McCaffrey as his Wes Welker and Edelman players.

Second, McCaffrey slides to at least round 2.

Third, we get a dominant D player with the first 1st round pick and move back to add another 2nd with the 2nd first round pick. Then, we take a great CB with our other 1st round pick. And...well...you get the idea!

10. Fry

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar