Christian Ponder

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I bring it up cause its fun to mess with an egomaniac who can't admit being wrong about anything.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Manuel actually looked pretty decent Sunday. Not great but not terrible.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

ponder is horrible. makes me feel a little better about Jake Locker.. but not much.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

My problem with Manuel is him making awful decisions at the absolute worst time, every time. 3rd and ten in FG range and he'll take an awful sack running around and knock you out of field goal range. He has the Cam Newton scatter-shot arm. He misses open throws high A LOT.

For every great game he played at FSU like he had against Clemson there were two equally bad games. He just looked like a good college QB to me. I suppose his size, athleticism and arm strength set him apart from the rest of the class in 2013, but he wasn't a first round pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well it was a pretty weak class. And he does look like an NFL QB at least with the size and arm strength which puts him ahead the rest of that class. From what you have said he sounds like a project QB. At least the Bills traded down to get him. From what I remember hearing on Buffalo radio the night before the draft they had him pegged as a late first or early second round guy. But did not want to risk not getting him so they planned to reach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar