1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Christine Michael

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by J Falk, Feb 24, 2013.

1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Since we need a power back, I figured I'd post some of the guys that I think we should target in the later rounds.
    This guy is 5-10, 220 lbs. He ran a 4.41 and benched 225 27 times. He also jumped 43 inches! His highlight film proves that he can truck. I think he'd fit in well with us.

2. 520

520 Starter

why why why draft a power back with a girls name
    • High Five High Five x 5
  3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Rather have Michael Ford from LSU after 4
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

He runs more like a man than Jamie Harper(also a girls name lol).
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. 520

520 Starter

lol see my point exactly/. shoulda said another power back with a girls name haha
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

His name is pronounced Chris-tin just so everyone knows LOL, guess his mom is a dummy and can't spell.

Anyways, yea I like this guys numbers. Scouts compare him to Chris Ivory (who we all would love to add) so I'd be cool with us using a 5th or 6th on the guy.

I think a lot of people have him pegged as a 4th rounder, but he just tore his ACL a few months ago, so I value our 4th too much to gamble on him with.
  7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I do not want a player on the Titans that shares the same spelling of their name as a woman I have defiled.

Thx for listening and understanding titan FO
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Scott Wright@DraftCountdown
    SMH! RT "@Gil_Brandt Texas A&M RB Christine Michael was a rockstar @ #NFLCombine. The bad: He overslept and missed 2 team interviews

Jeeze, the dude isn't even responsible enough to wake up on time... HELLO these are likely the biggest interviews of your life!
  9. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Lol.... Word?
    • High Five High Five x 1