Chuck Cecil Gives The Ref The Finger

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I'm glad that Cecil is emotional and all. However, I really just think he's a complete moron. I can't help but feel like he gets mad just so it'll look like he didn't do anything wrong.

The errors our Defenders make are almost always our own faults, not the officials'.

I thought the pass interference was pretty damn obvious. Hope misplayed it big time and got punished. In this case I wish it would have been a 15 yd penalty but it looked like it would have been a TD if he hadn't interfered. I just don't know how he lets a dude get behind him on 2nd and 25.

I really like Hope, especially against the run, but he is a total liability in coverage.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - yeah fish face loves him some run stuffing DBs. Probably should get some pass defending DBs and then play them.

3. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Yeah, it'd be nice have some DBs that don't specialize in making tackles...

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Priceless.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

No doubt. I don't wanna s*** on the guy when he's already down but he did blow that one big time. He's more than a liability in coverage, he's lost and out of his element.

6. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

More on the lines of $50,000 mainly because it was seen on live tv.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It sucks because he was so good when he first got here. I think he is out of contract as well at the end of this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar