Chuck Pagano is Indy's new HC.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Surely a defensive minded coach would want to use their #1 pick on a defensive player, right? :)

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Former Raider HC and offensive-minded coach (bengals etc) Hue Jackson could be joining him in Indy to run their offense. He helped developed Carson Palmer in Cincy and he would now get Andrew Luck if so.

Jackson made a lot of mistakes with the Raiders and even threw his team under the bus at the end of his season, once officially eliminated from the playoffs - but for some reason this move would still scare me a bit. I can really see him on Indy's sidelines and getting to work with Luck as the franchise QB ...

rotoworld

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/227004/colts-hire-ex-ravens-dc-pagano-as-head-coach

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

"Developed Carson Palmer in Cincy"... when that can be a positive on someone's resume, there's a problem.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Damn, I like them better with Caldwell LOL.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Will see if this is a good hire. Looks like Hue Jackson will go too then.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'm alright with them hiring a nobody. LOL

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Palmer was playing really well until he hurt his elbow.

8. JerseyTitan

JerseyTitan Rookie

Hue Jackson was in B-more for Flacco's rookie and sophomore year. In my opinion, Flacco and the Ravens offense was pretty mediocre during those years, maybe even worse than it is now

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

So there a 34 team now?

Mathis & Freeney out of the 3-4? Interesting.

Actually, isn't Mathis a free agent? Wonder how much he'd want.. he's 30 still should have 2-3 years in him. He'll probably want too much though.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He never at any point lived up to the hype or his potential though.

So when a coach can say he helped "develop" Palmer- while he mostly regressed in the NFL... kind of funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar