Chuck Pagano On His Way Out?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

For those of you either too young or too new to the NFL to remember the Colts fanchise used to be one of the worst run in the NFL. They had a horrible reputation on par with what the Raiders reputation today. Indy was once where careers went to die before the Bill Polian/Tony Dungy era (oddly enough Dungy also helped turn a similar reputation in Tampa around).

It looks like the old Colts may be ready to make a comeback as it looks like their drug addicted owner is ready to run out Chuck Pagano, one of the two men mainly responsible for keeping that team winning in the post Manning era. Andrew Luck gets a lot of credit however Pagano has worked magic on a defense with a bunch of no-name players.

Glazer: Chuck Pagano on hot seat with Colts | FOX Sports

We can only hope that the old Colts are back and this becomes a poorly run franchise again.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Hmmm.... If the old colts come back..... And houston has no qb....... We win the division!

Feel bad for chuck though, i hate the colts owner so much. He has such a smug appearance to him.

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

It would be great news for the Titans if it were true and the Colts took a San Fransisco type downward spiral.

I don't see it happening. But I didn't think SF would fire Harbaugh while he still had a winning team either.

4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

It might just happen. Then we can be relieved when the colts come to town. Now if only the ravens can gp the same route.

5. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Not with Luck as their quarterback. Team is still pretty good. But I agree, bad move to fire him.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'd rather win the division with the Colts and Texans being considered contenders but....hey I'll take it

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I do not expect the colts teams to be like they were in the 80s and 90s as long as luck is there. However them wanting to run off a good coach is a good sign to me.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Colts are so dumb. Why do they pick WR after WR for their franchise QB instead of giving him a running game and/or D? Same team the last 15 years. Doesn't make any sense to me

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'd say to wait it out.

There are some people that still believe the Colts will make the Super Bowl. It's only one game and I wouldn't look too much into it.

10. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Too late to hire Bruce Arians...so why bother. Wait until the end of the season and give him a year.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar