Cian Fahey on Mariota, The Overlooked Superstar

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

But god forbid anyone say anything about a guy who sucks Mariflota's balls. Touchy touchy!!

Mariflota the golden god......hopefully he stays healthy

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea what are you thinking questioning the chosen one.....

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Lets get this straight, questioning the Chosen One's nutswinger!

4. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

He's watched every snap of Mariota along with the rest of the starting QBs in the league. He clearly explains Mariota's struggles in his first and second seasons and the reasons why. Did you miss all of that?

5. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Best QB in the league? pretty sure he never said that and if he did please quote it, he talks about Mariota being the best young QB and possibly one of the best QBs in the league continuing forward as in top 10. Notice how all the QBs in the article being compared are under the age of 25. If you would actually read the article you would know he mentioned the dirt and has many times in previous articles.

He's picking 1 good play out of 12? The two biggest statistics he's using are taken from every pass in the 2016 season.

If you disagree with something usually it's a good idea to quote them and bring something factual to the discussion rather than straw-manning and calling names. You've still contributed absolutely nothing to support your opinion. I guess we can wait for you to say something else that's inaccurate.

#15 meekmode, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Mariota needs to stay healthy...If he does, there is no question he will be a franchise QB and amongst the elite. He has the attitude, smarts, accuracy, vision, and pocket awareness to do so...and he now has legit weapons. I really hope he can stay healthy this year. I'll be bummed if he goes down.

7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

You know, the more and more I think about Mariota being an underrated QB --- the more I love it.....

The longer he goes being underrated for analysts to circle jerk with Winston & Dak -- the more seasons I can sit and wait on taking a QB in FF and pluck the WR and RB big hitters lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

That's what I'm saying. Fahey did plenty of research before declaring Mariota one of the best QBs in the league. If you're going to disagree at least bring information to the table to back up your argument

9. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

Marcus really will thrive all around. And really think if he stays healthy that happens to be his Achilles Heel, but could be that of elite there.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

You really show how subjective you are by calling him Marifloata time and time again

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar