Cincy gonna be a HUGE challenge....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

5-2....great rookie QB/WR duo in Dalton and Green and a really good defense

Could be the turning point of our year

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I think it's a game we can definitely win. It's not going to be easy, but we're pretty evenly matched as long as we don't lay an egg imo. Should be a gooder to watch.

3. KyTitan

KyTitan Rookie

Most weeks I get stuck watching these clowns play.

They struggled winning early, but seem to have hit a stride.

With the way we play defense, I'm worried we're gonna see a lot of the back of AJ Green and Jerome Simpson's jerseys across the middle.

Right now I'm honestly expecting a loss, but that might just be partially so if we lose I don't have to hear so much s**t from all the Bungle fans I have to put up with.

Good grief, I hate those a**holes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm calling it now. 31-16 Titans

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Honestly, given the way we tend to play I'd imagine every game from here on out is going to be a challenge for us. I won't be surprised at all if we lose next week and the week after. :sad2:

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

where in the world are we going to get 31 points from? Surely not the offense..

7. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

They get their RB back too. We have not stopped the run in weeks. Even the dolts ran on us today.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

think we would've lost today after reading these comments on here...

we keep it close :D

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Def is going to be a tough game..glad its at home.

Hopefully we can keep the offense balanced enough to be effective and keep the D rested.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'll take us to win in a close one. The Bengals have been impressive, but I'm still not a believer in them.

This is the game we absolutely must get the running game going. The Bengals have good corners and we have mediocre receivers. That doesn't bode well for us. Start Ringer, please.

Biggest concerns: stopping the run, covering AJ Green, and our running game.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar