Cincy's loser Kicker!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansman1, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

You should also know it takes a while for DCs to get a book on you. MM went downhill, not uphill as the season went on, or did you fail to notice? He's supposed to get better with experience.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You mean like the 2015 Dallas Cowboys OL?

With a quality WR like Dez Bryant?

It added up to a 70.6 passer rating.

C'mon. His arm is dead. I would not be surprised to see him retire on Monday.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

If he plays bad Sunday I will say so. He looked OK in the jags game. Not gonna argue if the pick was on him, lack of arm or a good play. Later

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. TitanJeff

Mariota's numbers were pretty meh the first four games of the season. His numbers vs. Oakland and at Houston were horrible. It didn't help when he didn't have his top weapon in those games.

His next eight games saw a passer rating over 100 in six. So he dramatically improved after his first four games. In the two he didn't have a triple digit passer rating, it was still higher than Cassel's career average.

The final three were bad but they were also against two of the top three passing defenses in the league and the Titans won two of the three.

You're trolling me with all this, aren't you? I blame myself for replying.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I may troll some kids when they start calling names, but I wouldn't do that to you.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. TitanJeff

Then I assume you've dipped into the libations a bit early today?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Lol, dead sober sad to say, but I have some crown that will be calling my name soon.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

You keep throwing out his 17K as if it's good. Over 11 years that's pathetic.
    The only reason he has a job is the lack of backup QB play around the league and maybe his abilities with a clipboard to help young QBs.

Other than continue to knock Mariota as a reason to play Cassel. What good does Cassel actually bring to the table?

I expect an in depth breakdown as you've continuously tried to do with Mariota week after week.

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

OK, here you go. The guy we pay about $40m less had a higher completion percentage and QB rating than mm against the same team. Also a TD. Start your excuses.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

No. You prove your point. Sell somebody on Matt Cassel.

To this point I've seen you show MM vs. Cassel against the Texans and I've seen you throw out 17K as if it's a good number for an 11 year vet. Both are worthless stats in my eyes or even worse more points proving Cassel is garbage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar