CJ Admits To Not Being In Shape

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ohio2Tenn, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What proof?

You have none.

Your opinion (due to CJ sucking balsac) is that the oline is terrible.

I guess if he starts dominating again it's the oline that magically became great again.

2. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Nah if CJ starts dominating again, it's because he's the God of running backs.

I think the worst O-line in the league is probably thirty minutes away from my apartment in eastern PA. Seriously people here can't shut up about the D-line being in the backfield on every single play. Cool for them though, they gotta running back that avoid those pesky defenders. Some kid named McCoy. Doesn't make thirty million, but he hasn't had under 100 yards rushing yet.

Lol, I'll say this to not place all the blame on CJ though. If CJ was out of shape and couldn't finish practices or preform to his playmaker standards: why start him for three games? I get that we're not one of those 2-deep 3-deep running back teams like most contenders, but still, you don't start a player that's not ready to play. Lack of production, and what if he got/gets hurt like Britt?

I guess you shell out 30M guaranteed and you kind of have to play the dude. That's a crap way to look at it though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^Yep. That's my main complaint.

Harper showed he was ready. I think it sends a bad message to just play the guy you paid rather than the one that has worked to earn his spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar