Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ cares more about yards than TDs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Creeping-Cruds, Jun 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,910
  1. SATitan Starter

Moolah:
    $291
    It sounds like he just wants to win. He's ok with giving the goal line TD's to Greene if that is what the coaching staff decides. Personally I could careless who scores the TD's so long as he plays for the Titans.
    CJtheBeast and Riverman high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,476
    typical selfish :cj:

nothing too see here - move along
    Ewker and The Hammer high five this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,482
    what? 20 tds from him would almost guarantee we are a playoff team. what is he talking about?
  3. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,445
    Himself....I am in shock.
    GoT high fives this.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,485
    CJ GETS CRAPPED ON FOR SAYING HE CAN GET 2000 YARDS......Yet AP looks like a god when he says he can get 2500 yards and that his goal! LOL it's amazing how the media can portray some people these days!!
    Titan43, 757Titan, CJtheBeast and 1 other person high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,560
    Every time C.J. speaks we pick apart what he said, Ive honestly lost interest in discussing what comes out of his mouth, all Im concerned with is what he does on Sundays for us.

I hope he breaks 2000-yards again, and thats all I think he meant by those quotes, he just wants another 2000-yard season.

Who's going to remember a 20 TD season in 10 years? No one, but to be the first guy to break 2000-yards twice, now thats something special no one could forget.
    Ensconatus, Kaeotik, CJtheBeast and 3 others high five this.
  6. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,032
    Being the off season there is bound to be alot of talk and speculation from the players, coaches and the media. The truth be told; there is no telling what C.J. will accomplish when in tandem with a true professional running back. His pairing with Green with prove to be the X-factor that will either propel the Titan's into the play offs or not. I think it will prove to be the best thing to happen to the Titan's in a long time. Just win baby !
    nbtoppers2 and GoT high five this.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,482

I don't give a **** about his 2,000 yard season anymore, and won't give a **** about him getting another. I want us to bring home the lombardi trophy and I want players who are only focused on that and nothing else. Not a single runningback in the NFL is concerned about stats as much as this guy is. I hope he isn't around next year just because I am tired of hearing about it.
    Ewker, nbtoppers2, GoT and 2 others high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,910

Funny, 'cause actually it reads "me me me" and not "team team team"..
    Ewker and GoT high five this.