CJ Celebration on Dallas Cowboy star

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Skullcandy, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I live in Dallas area and as soon as he did it my son and I started high-fiving and laughing. Of course, it kind of went over people's heads for a while.

They're raising heck here in Dallas about it...stating it should've been a penalty because CJ used the ground.

Thanks for the pic. I think it's my FB profile pic for the rest of the week.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I forgot you were supposed to levitate when celebrating touchdowns! Silly me!

3. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

I only wish he had pee'd in a Terrible Towel first...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Dallas fans are a bunch of over inflated, egotistical, narcissistic, "cry baby" fans who, combined, have an I.Q. of a elementary school kid that hasn't realized that the 90's are over and the precious Cowboys are no longer America's team. If they don't want their little star stood on maybe they shouldn't have it in the endzone.

5. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Or he was smart enough not to do it, and cost his team a shot at a win by getting a bonehead penalty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar