CJ Changes his Tone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

A recent post on the AFC South Blog on ESPN talks about Chris Johnson's new point of view towards this new 2013 Titans team. I also read an article about it on titansonline.com

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth

For the first time since his 2K yard season, CJ is no longer focused about himself. Writer David Climer of the Tennessean said his recent session with CJ was completely different. He declined to talk about yardage predication. Deflected questions about indivdual goals. And believe it or not, but he even talked about embracing the addition of Shonn Greene.

The article on titansonline.com also spoke of how CJ has been working out with this new team, and accord to him, the team feels alot more like the '08 he was with during his rookie year.

All of this comes as a huge surprise to me as most of you can agree that CJ has always been a me me me guy. I love this new attitude. Should mean more success for the entire team as well as a bounce back year for CJ.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

New PR team. That is all.

• High Five High Five x 8
  3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Maybe Johnson has matured but I am not going to hold out hope for him. Hopefully he decides to run for a full season rather then just a half of one this year.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yup. If he starts the season off struggling again I'm sure we'll hear the true CJ again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd love for it to be true but it'll take more than a couple of interviews to convince me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

There will be no excuse for that being that our line is supposed to be better. And if he struggles and Greene struggles you will see that it isnt our rb's but its our scheme and blocking. Just like last year when Ringer got a carry or when Harper got a carry!

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

like anyone will believe him

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's been listening to the fans complain how he does this and that all wrong.

Now he's getting it. He better mean it though.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

To be fair, there's nothing wrong with a player saying his teammates suck, but in his best interest he better be telling them they suck behind closed doors too, and not just to the media.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Actions speak louder than words.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar