CJ is going to lead the league in rushing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

“@ChrisJohnson28: Statement is I'm gonna lead the league n rushing this year save this”

Anyone else think he got a little hurt about his own performance?

Another thing is, being I believe we are moving to a pass first system, he might not get those carries.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Every Coach's Dream needs to quit talking and start showing up.

• High Five High Five x 6
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If the Titans go to a pass-first system with their current offensive talent, then they have no hope CJ can be close to being the leading rusher.

Personally, I want to see a balanced offense. I think it makes both the passing and run game more effective.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Glad to see it seems he cares again.....even though it is for a title. I question his motivation for anything else.

But, I think he is setting himself up for failure. We are going to have 3 new pieces on the line and we are bound to have some troubles. Good luck to him anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

If the FO doesn't fix the line CJ is going to look like an even bigger fool than he does now.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Even if he doesn't do it, pride and motivation have to be really high to go out on a limb like that.... That stupid tweet right there could be the difference of a game or two and him being motivated to be in shape, be in camp, be part of the team.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Go out on a limb? all this dude does is run his mouth during the offseason, you act surprised. Nobody is ever going to lead the league in rushing when you can't find holes and take what the defense gives him. The days of 6ft gaps are over, as is CJs hopes of a rushing title. I'll be happy if he gets 1200 yds next year.

Real question is, who's getting our short-yardage carries?

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

He better find the step or two he lost last year...and my guess they are not in the clubs he has been hosting his parties in....

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRGjkF9VZRU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRGjkF9VZRU[/ame]

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. JerseyTitan

JerseyTitan Rookie

this is absolutely true. We don't necessarily need to become a pass-first time, but we definitely need to stop with the Hasselbeck checkdowns and dip-and-dunks. We need to unleash the Locker. The longer passes will keep the defense honest and free up some space for CJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar