CJ is going to lead the league in rushing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Balance is good, but I'd like us to be somewhere like 45% run, 55% pass. If we can get just one more weapon on offense I think we'd look pretty awesome. Assuming Locker is the player I think he is going to be.

2. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

I have a good feeling about CJ for this upcoming season. I think that there were just too many factors last year that kept him from being the RB we grew to love. Most of these factors he created for himself with the lockout but to be honest I cant really blame him for wanting to get paid especially with the life span of RBs in todays league; just sucks that it happened to our team. Too bad he didn't pull an AP and tear an ACL or something before we gave him the contract so that we could keep him for nothing.

Really want/need to see him start running strong again and fight for yards but I expect to see that this season.

Improvements that I see helping CJ:
    - Fix our O-line
    - Britt back will open up the offense
    - Jake Locker - I feel CJ will benefit so much from having a mobile QB in there like Locker. I love Hasselbeck and am thankful for everything but Locker will improve our whole offense if he comes in as the QB I believe he will be.

Sorry its kindof just me rambling. Falling asleep at work and trying to find something to occupy my time to keep me awake.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

At least we haven't heard a peep from Britt. GO KENNY!

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Besides getting married.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You know.....I could see this as well.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Exactly

In the nicest way you can possibly say it.. hes an idiot.

7. Alzarius

Which comments.

8. Alzarius

So every person who has ever held out, doenst care about their performance?

I could post 20 links to prove you wrong, however Ill ask you to just defend your stance with something other than a one liner.

Edit: This isnt saying other peoples opinions are wrong. This is just getting old where people can base how valid their arguments are based off of how many hi fives they get.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Alzarius

Id rather hear that, than "ill just do my best"

No, he really doesnt. You can tell he isnt the brightest guy.

10. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

When I compete, I do things like making outrageous statements that will be extremely difficult for me to back up. I put myself in a corner that way I have to push myself to the extreme. I may not perform "my outrageous statement, but usually in the end it's more than anyone expected from me, including myself.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar