CJ Is Hurting Our Team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I noticed a drop on the first play of the game from Gage. Also, did you not see the 2 passes that went through Britt's hands? Granted, they were hard passes to catch.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

IDK if you're watching NFL replay from last season, but our receiver haven't been dropping balls this season. Our QB/WR play has actually looked good the few times a week we actually get to witness it

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well there's going to be drops. But for me a drop is a pass which should be caught and doesn't have a high degree of difficulty.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hall dropped an easy one. Not a big deal though.

Meanwhile- Nate has been catching everything... so we wont throw to him but once or twice a game now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

blind?

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

lol Oh the irony of YOU asking someone if they're blind after you just spent the last hour defending Fisher. I do recall the Hall drop but nothing too damming.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fisher dropped the ball in the 4th... as usual.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

To be honest, I really do think there is something missing on our offensive line. With the loss of Mawae, its apparent that no one has stepped up to fill the shoes (leadership wise). Fisher has to adjust the game plans differently and I hate to say it, but he can't give the ball to CJ every down. If something is broken in the 4th quarter, don't try to fix it. If Fisher is such a "game manager" then why does he insist on letting our defense drown out there?

Players were getting hurt left and right due to this very fact. Rely on CJ, our defense suffers.

9. amy

amy Starter

"Fisher has to adjust the game plans differently..."

Ah, and there's the rub. It's impossible to do that when one doesn't believe what one is doing has been scoped out by every defense in the league.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Anytime we're 3rd & long, the D knows exactly whats coming. Either Ringer comes in, and does nothing, or we run C.J. up the middle for 2-yards. It's hard to be successful when they know what to do to defend it. Fisher has been doing this for all 4 games, and years before that. C'mon Jeffery, you bum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar