CJ is making history....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

im not saying revis and CJ might be on the same level, but you asked for players that hold out and dont get booed, i provided a few that sucked and the teams and fans backed them

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Revis didn't suck THAT bad.

But that's due to being a corner. Focus isn't always on him unlike the RB.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I asked for players that held out, played like absolute crap and didn't get booed. Having a few bad plays here and there, or not playing at peak performance is not the same thing as what's going on with CJ right now. Corners are going to get beat from time to time. Even the best ones.

I guarantee you if Revis had gone out there and got burned for 4 or 5 TDs in week 1 after his holdout (which in my mind is about the equivalent of how bad CJ has been performing at his respective position) he would've been booed right off the field. GUA-RAN-TEED.

I really don't know where all this "Titans fans are the worst" stuff is coming from. Go browse a few other teams forums for awhile and you'll see the same type of stuff going on. You think Colts fans aren't cursing the name Carrie Kollins right now? You think Pats fans aren't overreacting because they lost to the Bills this past Sunday? You think Vikings fans aren't flipping their lid over blowing half-time leads 3 consecutive weeks? If Philly loses to San Fran this weekend I guarantee the boo birds are going to be out in full force. Heck, they might even come out if the Eagles do anything less than completely dominate the Niners.

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I guess Frank Gore sucks too since he has 60 carries for 140 yards. or 2.5 per carry. Both must just be garbage now..

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Add DeAngelo Williams to the list as well. I don't know if "sucks" is the right word. But all 3 of these guys are proving exactly why it's usually not a good idea to give RBs those huge second contracts. RB is the most easily replaceable position on offense, perhaps the entire team. Even the so-called "superstar" ones. Look how the Texans plugged in Tate for Foster and didn't miss a beat. Did they just so happen to land two mega-star RBs in back-to-back years? Perhaps, but not likely.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

MDTitansfan has been here for a while...

why you guys care so much is puzzling...

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you swinging from CJsideways nutsac is puzzling as well

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't care. But what's puzzling to me is how a guy who, in his own words, "stopped posting years ago, came back under this name, and was out for a year and then came back agian." thinks he knows so much about what the rest of us were thinking during those times he was away. :?:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

good point.

10. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

imo i just think there are more positive fans over there, even through the years i wasnt one here the main guys on here are supportive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar