CJ like Westbrook?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We can only hope. Westbrook is amazing.

If he and McNabb can stay healthy, I think they win the NFC. Their top WRs are still hurt.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

They seem to run a little different to me. BW more of a quick guy, CJ more of a pure speed guy. Not really sure who I'd rather have. Took BW awhile to shake the "too small to run inside" stigma, doesn't look like CJ will have to live with that.

Wouldn't it be great if we could get CJ involved in the pass game as much as BW or Bush? Probably will never happen since we're more run oriented than those teams, but a few more touches in the open field could make some sparky things happen :boom:

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

CJ has to stay healthy that's the key.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

There are some differences between BW and CJ, but I think the basic comparison is pretty accurate. There are very few guys who can line up just about anywhere and actually make an impact - Westbrook does that. It certainly looks like we're going to attempt it with CJ, and the chances he's gotten so far he's done well with.

In a short time he's answered almost all the questions about his abilities. Now the only thing he has to prove is that he can do it game in and game out - year after year. I'd like to see him line up on the outside and just burn someone - but I like that they aren't trying to do too much all at once.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I've got Cutler backing up McNabb (maybe not for long) in my 12 man fantasy league. (and it's a pay league!!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar