Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ looks forward to facing 4-3 defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,468
    actually even better, he's "Every Coaches Dream" lol
  2. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,450
    I can name MANY RB's that didn't have the best Offensive Line and still produced more than CJ...They are paying him ENTIRELY too much money for the production he is giving. Time to say goodbye and move on already. It is so boring watching him average 2-3 yards and hesitate trying to hit the hole. Granted, they could use him differently and spread him out, but unless something changes soon, why bother keeping him when you may be able to get some picks and cut salary for the future.....
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Ad Eliminator for Tip Jar Donors

Brown
    Moolah:
    $103
    he has a lot of potential though, don't forget that!

I think he's going to be cut or forced to restructure for next season...

The restructure, i could see a lot of guys being asked tto restructure. We have a lot of our young guys who need to be locked up for a long time. (Brown, Casey, Verner, Locker and maybe Ayers)
    JR1980 high fives this.
  3. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,450
    No doubt, he will probably shine somewhere else. That is fine, for that paycheck, someone else can have him...lol. Like you said, the Titans will need to lock people up, and draft new talent...So long CJ, it was a good ride for a short time....Same with Britt!
  4. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $574
    :biglaugh:
    JR1980 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $149
    :cj: is dumb as a hammer
  5. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,991

Compared to our previous right guard, my left nut is a beast.

Right now, Warmack is far from a beast. He has a long ways to go, and I hope he gets there. Turner, Warmack, and Stewart have all disappointed this season so far.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,991

Him agreeing to switch to center killed his career.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  7. Carolina Starter

Moolah:
    $199
    A guy can dream. The schedule looks great after the bye. If he does nothing then we can right him off.
  8. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,467
    I have missed the past 3 games, but I have to say that the first few games were the same ol same old vanilla Titans play calling. Loggins is supposed to be some sort of "creative genius" and I just have not seen it. If CJ is such "a threat in the open field" then Loggins needs to set him up in the open field. Fitzmagic gets that and set CJ up for a TD with the shovel pass last game (which I saw on highlights). It really sucks that Locker went down when he did because it seemed like they were gradually working towards taking the training wheels off.