CJ loses his grand mother?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

And McCourty and the rest of our secondary is on pace to be the worst ever in the NFL!

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

LOL. We'll keep each other warm in hell.

Come now, man. In a world filled with murder, rape, abuse, terrorism, suicide, racism and hate...I'll take my chuckles where I can get them.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

He did that for like one play. There were some good holes for him today and he got hit in the backfield because he was too busy hesitating and dancing around. But hey, he actually broke a tackle, 17 games games later, good for him.

4. TitansWillWin2

lol You clearly are not watching the game then!

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

This absolutely 100% false. You either didn't watch the game, or you're just lying. I've seen you make good posts before, but this one exposed you pretty bad. Delete it, and I'll delete mine. It'll be like It never happened.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GeronimoJackson

I did, he still wants to hit the homerun every run which is still a problem. I'm not saying he should have had 200 yards today, but there were plays that should have been 3 yard gains that turned into negative yards. Hell even if they're 2 yard gains, still need to take those.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

CJ clearly made it a point to put his head down and fight for what he could today. It didn't do him much good, but he did run hard.

8. GeronimoJackson

There were a few plays where he fight for extra yards but there were also a few plays where he hesitated. Regardless of the bad Oline, he's clearly not the same player anymore, he's taken too many shots for his small frame already and he's slower and can't break tackles anymore. In 2009, even when he did get hit in the backfield, he would still shake and break tackles, even the announcers pointed this out.

9. TitansWillWin2

Yeah he would brake maybe one guy or two not when 4 or 5 guys are gang tackling him because our O line cant hold a block. If you watch a good o line like the 49'ers you will see their lineman actually getting penetration and putting blocks on line backers. Ours never do that!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Looking for sympathy on the internet is like looking for gold in a pile of sh*t.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar