CJ making headlines again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rastamon, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

how many yards did CJ rush for last season vs the jets?

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I didn't realize CJ was an 0-2 team. I thought he was just one player.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

46... BUT it was on only 10 carries.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Did CJ talk last year before he played the Jets?

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

thats cause we couldnt do anything by running. we were forced to pass.

6. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

How many yards did CJ have against the Texans last year?

16 for 74 no TD.

13 for 65 no TD.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

For all those who didn't actually watch it, or are too lazy to click the thread, he did NOT talk trash to the Jets. In fact, he went out of his way to not say anything about them, while Dukes was egging him on to say something controversial. Instead, he called out Jaime Dukes for saying unfounded BS, and handled himself quite well. He was pretty funny.

8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

CJ has done more then enough to run his mouth this season. just look at his stats

9. iQon

iQon Starter

Anyone care to summarize for me? Can't see the video.

Reading replies, he had nothing to call out the Jets for last year. Right now, they're a flavor of the month defense. And they're also led by Rex Ryan and Bart Scott. CJ was on fire until Lewis and Reed piled on him. So the Jets have a target on their back.

10. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Summary
    Analyst: Rex Ryan will tell his players to hit Chris Johnson to try to get him out of the game (like the playoff game.)
    Chris Johnson: Getting hit wasn't the problem. I got injured because someone twisted my ankle on the bottom of the pile. Getting hit is no problem. "I ain't layin' down" "I'm not scared of being hit" "People wanna hit me, I'm gonna hit them back"

That's basically the entire video . . . also, CJ is gonna change his name to Chris Dos Ocho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar