CJ making headlines again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rastamon, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

for those that can't view it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UbChTZALac8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UbChTZALac8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

C.J. is just too quick to be stopped. You heard it yourself as many of us knew, C.J. got all twisted up. Cheap shot Ravens can't win playing fair.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

As he demonstrated in the first game of last season against Jax when he ran around to the right, put his head down and ran into one of Jax's LBs, putting the LB on his back.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't know about you but I would hardly call a 4.6 yard average not being able to "do anything". Take a look at the Play-By-Play for that game. 3 carries in the first quarter. 5 in the second (one of which was a 24 yd run). 2 in the third. 0 in the fourth. (with one additional carry from White during the entire game) Kinda hard to get your run game going when you only give your backs 11 total carries don't you think? I still don't understand why we gave up on the run so easily during that game. We had one of the best lines in the league along with a great RB duo. I think they would've eventually wore the defense down.

5. JCBRAVE

If we line C.J outside as a WR and put LenDale at RB how many yards can we see from LenDale? I'm thinking over 100 if LenDale touches it 13+ times. Think about it, they'll triple cover C.J. lined up at WR, and leave the middle wide open. Then taking the pressure off Collins meaning we will win a game.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No one's gonna triple cover a running back lined up wide. Man coverage with safety help would shut CJ down lined up wide. And if you're suggesting leaving CJ out wide for an entire game, well, thats absurd

7. JCBRAVE

I wouldn't want CJ out wide all day, that doesn't help. He will get his RB touches of course, but if he gets the attention outside it would be dumb not to use LW up the middle. And Bartholomew did say the sidelines would be covering CJ as well.

8. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

wrong!!! We were forced to pass cause our d got torched!

9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yeah but if the defense does that, they will have to roll the safety over to help the CB. Once they do that, it leaves the middle with one less safety to cover it. If they still do safety help for CJ, but leave him home in the middle, the safety would never make it to CJ in time if he ran a fly route. So with that scenario, it would be pick your poison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar