CJ Misses Wednesday Practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Duh he's rusty. He missed all of preseason.

Ask yourself how you get rid of the rust if your a player, and than re-think your idea of playing Ringer.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

You get rid of the rust by having them in practice.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Most players shook off the rust during camp.

Oh wait- that's right.

Glad this forum is text-based. We'd never be able to understand you with that mouth full of Johnson. :ha:

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I wish CJ came to camp but wouldn't that have gotten rid of all of his leverage and really give the FO no reason to even think about giving him the raise they promised him 18 months earlier?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Holding out while other hardworking RBs looked just as good in the system sure didn't help.

I'd say if CJ actually showed up and acted professional, they would have given him his due. But.. that's one reason he didnt get as much as he wanted. They know he's not the most polished of public figures.

Larry Fitz was at camp and got his mega deal.

Adrian Peterson the same.

Why not CJ?

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Just watched the tape of last weeks game and for the life of me do not see the holes that any of our runningbacks missed! I will say that if CJ is on the field, (and I dont think he should be) on short yardage, how about a toss sweep

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

[​IMG]

the jock sniffers don't want to hear that

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Sounds good to me. Whatever keeps his *** out on Sunday.

Don't care if he has a sore vajayjay as long as our 2 solid runningbacks play instead.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Sore babyback ribs..

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

The rest of this board can't seem to grasp the concept of a holdout..A holdout that could have been prevented had the Titans even lifted a finger to get a deal done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar