CJ played hurt the last six weeks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

On what planet does a CJ trade warrant 2 first round picks??

We MIGHT be able to trade him for a 1st, but most likely a 2nd is as good as we'd get for him.

2. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

a 2nd??? hell no. if detroit got a 1st, 4th, and 6th for roy williams then we should be able to get at least a 1st and 2nd or something like a 1st/3rd/5th

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

or keep CJ and use him properly

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I can almost guarentee there would be at least one team that would give up 2 first rounders in order to guarentee they can get him, even if it was known we would cut him for some reason. If he would actually be used properly, he is one of, if not the most dynamic back or even player in the nfl.

We would never trade him though and i think that we shouldnt

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

enjoy your 1000th high-five

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

yea, jeff fisher + CJ = jeff fisher + VY... holding em back. As a CJ and Titans fan id like to see him on a different team. It just bizzarre how we are using him. You can find an RB to do the job that fisher is asking from the off the street, without the homerun threat

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

This.

Eddie George is bald and CJ has dreads, don't see how Fisher got the two mixed up.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hes probably gets them mixed up just by their stature - EG was like 6-4 245 and CJ is like 5-11 185 easy to get them mixed up

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Give Fisher a break, Eddie used the same facemask.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

What planet are you living on?

Teams would be banging on the doors if we put CJ on the trade block for 2 first round picks.

You have some crazy idea that CJ wasn't a good back last year. Probably coming from the same place that told you McFadden was a bust...

Explain to me how 1300 yards (4th in the league), 12 Touchdowns, and a 4.3 YPC average is not a good season by your standards? Sanders had a pair of those and he's the best to ever play the game. Eddie George NEVER rushed for more than 4.3 yards per carry in a season.

CJ is good, stop hating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar