CJ says he’s not to blame for rushing woes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Liar. And that sounds more pleasant than seeing CJ as our starting running back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Tomorrow, while watching the game, you will be thankful to be watching it without explosive diarrhea and bronchitis.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I probably will! And I'll be thankful if CJ can break 20 yards!

4. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

I'm so sick of this clown. I miss the old Titans. Tough but classy. Under the radar but ballers on the field. McNair, George, Mason, Bishop... what a contrast after putting up with Young, Johnson, Britt and that pansy ass Griffin. Locker has a shot at being good but I want Johnson out. He is not a team player and he has the IQ equivalent of a turkey sandwich.

Listen if we couldn't win it all with those original Titans... this group of posers have NO shot. You don't win a championship when your core players only care about stats (but don't produce) and are getting arrested every other day. I really dislike this group of core players and jury is still out on Locker talent wise. Good attitude and heart but does he have the "it" factor to be a force in the NFL? I don't know yet.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

You're "she sick?"

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol If you'd like, you can edit the post, and I'll delete my posts referring to the fail.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

As usual you miss the point.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I blame Vince Young for the rushing woes.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar