Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ says he’s not to blame for rushing woes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 20, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    Liar. And that sounds more pleasant than seeing CJ as our starting running back.
    GoT high fives this.
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Tomorrow, while watching the game, you will be thankful to be watching it without explosive diarrhea and bronchitis.
    GoT high fives this.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    I probably will! And I'll be thankful if CJ can break 20 yards!
  4. TitanBlazer The Thread Killer

Moolah:
    $200
    I'm so sick of this clown. I miss the old Titans. Tough but classy. Under the radar but ballers on the field. McNair, George, Mason, Bishop... what a contrast after putting up with Young, Johnson, Britt and that pansy ass Griffin. Locker has a shot at being good but I want Johnson out. He is not a team player and he has the IQ equivalent of a turkey sandwich.

Listen if we couldn't win it all with those original Titans... this group of posers have NO shot. You don't win a championship when your core players only care about stats (but don't produce) and are getting arrested every other day. I really dislike this group of core players and jury is still out on Locker talent wise. Good attitude and heart but does he have the "it" factor to be a force in the NFL? I don't know yet.
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
  5. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    You're "she sick?"
  6. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    lol If you'd like, you can edit the post, and I'll delete my posts referring to the fail.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,653
    As usual you miss the point.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    I blame Vince Young for the rushing woes.
    TitansfaninKY and Jwill1919 high five this.