CJ says he’s not to blame for rushing woes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Avg, that's his TOTAL!
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanT

TitanT Starter

Oops, 21 too much more like 10.5 then. I think we could get 10.5 if we run 10 quarterback sneaks.
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

No go.

I have an old slightly scratched Disturbed-Indestructable making of DVD.
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

I'll trade you my Wilson Phillips cassette collection. Their whole discography. And bonus, cassette single of George Michael's Freedom '90. Dubbed from the radio.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

His comments were stupid but he's completely right this OL is terrible this year. At least last year we had nice pass protection but that's gone as well.
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

7. CRUDS

CRUDS TRADE DOWN Tip Jar Donor

CJ to me feels like the final "me-first" relic of the Vince Young era in TN.
    I am over over over him..
    Good backs find ways to make yards regardless of the line. I watched no-name backs rack up 90 yards a game for decades in Cincinnati behind a worse runblocking lines than this.. The excuse only goes so far.
    I'll be glad when he's released..
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Do yourself, and everyone else on earth a favor and never comment on anything related to football again. 90 yards with a worse O-Line than the current Titans O-line? lol
  9. TouchdownTitans

TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

So, my fantasy football team already has running backs consisting of Arian Foster, C.J Spiller, and Demarco Murray. My bench rbs were Andre brown and Steven Ridley. A guy in my league just traded me A.J Green and CJ for Andre Johnson and Ridley. I know it may have been a dumb move. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't already have good backs anyways. Hoping we can get this run game going but im not getting my hopes up lol.
  10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

100% accurate statements. He held his tongue for 2 seasons. Honestly, it's TIME to point fingers.