CJ Skipping Workouts with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

"The Titans maybe cut Johnson"

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Bo's not the only one

Seems like Scaife isn't the only player missing the offseason program. Chris Johnson hasn't shown up either and doesn't plan on showing up regardless of what Fisher thinks.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090402/SPORTS01/90402110/1027

Geez. Who does he think he is? He should be here with his teammates creating better chemistry. He's missing out on sooooooo much. Oh well I guess he's happy with a mediocre season.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Holt should have seen CJ run. damnit.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Im ok with it. I mean whatever he's done before he joined ur is working so why change it up. I say it's smart.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

“Right now I am having good workout sessions four days a week and just getting ready to set my goals and try and accomplish them next year,” Johnson said. “I do know I worked out down here last year before the draft and had a good season, so why change it up now? I am going to come back and have another good year.’’

hard to argue with that.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I love how CJ skips voluntary workouts it's cool, but Scaife skips them and everyone blasts him!

Voluntary workouts are dumb. Didn't Bulluck skip them a few years ago to go over and chill in Europe?

I think skipping anything voluntary should not be a story.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Agreed, but that's what Reggie Bush said after year one as well.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bottom line, if he wasn't "CJ" he would be here. If he was fighting for a spot he'd be here.
    If the coaches want him here, as a 2nd year player he should be here. It's a team sport.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Not happy he isn't there, but I won't damn him for it either. This isn't the first time a player has skipped the voluntary workouts and trained on their own, and it won't be the last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar