CJ spotted working out at the Titans facility.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

ChrisJohnson28

Its a false rumor I didn't workout at the titans facility today

Chris twitted that.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

lol

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

not as tired as i am of Favre and Vick.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Is Orlando in the same time zone as Nashville???

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

No, it's eastern time zone, Nashville is Central...

6. JCBRAVE

^Ahhh, just as I suspected :). C.J. was promoting his Ustream video @ 6pm all day on his twitter account, but in the video he ends the video roughly around 5:45pm he says. So.... He was shooting his video at 5pm and not 6. It would have been 6pm if he were in Orlando, but it was 5pm. He was in Nashville.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, due to his typical butchering of the English language... this would confirm that he DID workout at the Titans facility.

"False rumor that I did not work out at the Titans facility today"

:rolleyes:

This:
    "I said I didn't work out there," he reiterated to Wyatt late Thursday. "I don't owe you or Tennessee no explanation. I don't want to talk about Titans or contract period."

Makes me want to punch him in the face. I hope he pulls a hammy somehow and is inactive for 4 weeks- killing his chances at any money and making him STFU.

8. amy

amy Starter

"The way I see it, he's a player who really want to be with his teammates. Deep down, he is a competitor. He probably misses being at BSP and stopped by for a quick workout."

Then he needs to stop asking for the moon. Settle for a good amount of money in relation to what the rules are and get on with it. All this nonsense about him being the be-all and end-all of RBs is getting old. He needs to try living up to his present obligations and just maybe good things will come to him. Being stubborn may not get him what he wants. jmo

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

So we're saying CJ doesn't understand that complex time zone thing?

10. JCBRAVE

You learn to tell time in the 2nd grade. He was in the central time zone, which is not the same as Orlando's time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar