CJ to race Ocho Cinco?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

2. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Ocho will get burned...

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Ocho Cinco needs to be careful with his money. He won't always be getting paid like he is now. He keeps lavishly spending money and will one day not have any. I understand the moneys going towards a good cause, but jeez, he just spends 10k 20k did you see that new truck he got, atleast a 200k truck... If i was a pro athelete, I'd live in a meager house and drive a focus and bank all that money and turn it into more wealth.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

everyone says that, but in reality what's really going to happen? i've said the same thing.

i recently won my fantasy league and the winner gets a $1000. i said all season that i would just put it in my account and use it as i needed it just like when get my paycheck.

what's the first thing i do when i get the cash? buy a new acoustic guitar and im going to spend the rest of it on a new tattoo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ocho has a high paying gig with ESPN or MacDonalds the secoind he retires from the NFL. It will be a bidding war.
    Kiss tha baby..

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Chad has slowed down a lot, but even so - not a good race. Since it's for a good cause, it doesn't matter much.

7. sincewarrenmoon

sincewarrenmoon Camp Fodder

I like Ocho, but his butt will get burned.

8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Ocho will have no problems with making money after football, he is very marketable. He should have no money problems.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

This guy was marketable too:

[​IMG]

I've always wondered how much these sunday morning pregame commentators make. Surely not more than they did when they lived in the league.

Sure, when you don't have alot of money, when you get a lump sum, humans are programmed to go spend it almost immediately. I think that is a generational thing, though.

You have to think... Our generation has more things to spend our money on than any other generation in history. We are the most marketed to ppls in the history of mankind.

When my grandparents received about 50k a few years ago, they put it in Bank CDs and low risk investments and haven't touched a dime of it.

I would probably get meager house and a car... and move to Las Vegas =)

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Musberger makes 11 mill over 6 years... not bad, but not NFL star receiver pay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar