CJ2K calls fan stupid, tells another to shut up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Opening up a can of worms:disappointed:

CJ needs a talk from a coach.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am kind of hoping he gets told to pack his bags next year. Just ignore comments you don't like. He has the mental maturity of a 12 year old and that tweet wasn't even that negative.

5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

wow. although I could care less about trying to tweet with any NFL player, that's pretty bad pr.

6. amy

amy Starter

Well, he's either full of himself or he is still scared that he can't get the job done and will be benched in favor of those who can. It just sounds like he's on the defensive. I agree that Coach should ban twitter. It's nothing but trouble, especially if we don't measure up to the fan's expectations.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And people wonder why CJ gets ripped.

8. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

It's not like the majority of NFL fans aren't stupid. Who cares.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nothing new. CJ is still the same idiot he's always been.

Slightly off-topic, but who writes a bit like this and uses improper grammar in the title?!?!

"Fan Give Chris Johnson Running Advice, Told to Shut Up For His Trouble"

Firstly, that title blows. Secondly, it contains two errors. I really hope whoever wrote this does not get paid for horrible work.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol @ CJ! Why respond to fans tweets? If you are a player, and you respond in a negative manner, it doesn't matter who is actually right, you are always going to be considered wrong. I find it hard to believe CJ doesn't know that. I can understand that it would be frustrating to read comments trying to tell you how to do your job, but it's not that hard to ignore them. lol

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar