CJ2K is slow? Who saw what he did to that safety?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Im not a fan of :cj:s bank account, and Im willing too bet :cj: declares bankruptcy before I do

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

HATERS GONNA HATE

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Lets just keep it 115% honest. You wouldn't say that if he was white.

CJ comes off as flashily in certain areas but not the kinda dude who would blow 6 grand a night at Cheesecake factory or Fridays like VY( still trying to wrap my head around that one)

Who would of thought Mark Brunell would be in the most crippling bankruptcy of all of them? Millions of dollars spent on Vietnamese Call girls shipped in from central Malaysia for his fetish museum.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

GoT once defended Eddie George's 3.3 yards per average by calling him a "mudder".

No he was slow.

5. TheSureThing

I didn't want to be the one to say it. But Got does tend to be bitter towards the young black athlete, KW, CJ, KB...

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

EG did not make negative plays and 3rd and 1 was $

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah cause the NFL has so few of them

get real, I want all the Titans too succeed. Some are harder too like outside the game than others. I hated taking KW where we did because I really wanted too go OL there, but I absoutly want him too do well. I am dissappointed that his supposed strength - YAC - has been invisible. :cj: is just an idiot but hes not a bad person at all AFAIK. KB is a moron but apparently hes at least listening too people who have his best interests at heart. That interview at his home was very positive IMO.

League wide about the only one that would fall into your category would be Vick who I hope dies an early cruel and gruesome/painful death, but not before he is broke and alone again. I lothe him and wish nothing but the worst for him and anyone who calls themselves his 'friend'

8. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

Regardless of how one feelings personally about CJ or the way he goes about getting his production. Outside of last season, he's been one of if not thee most productive back in football. And after a bad start to this one, he's very much on pace to have another productive. And looking at the Titans remaining schedule. Without an underminding attempt by Titans management or a significant injury, it is very likely CJ is gonna finish somewhere around the 1500 yard mark and coule possibily steal the rushing title in Week 17.

Peep this. AD is on pace to rush for about 1700 yards. CJ gets a shot at the Jags who are pitiful on run d. He gets a shot at the Je, who are pitiful in run d on MNF. He also gets cracks at the Texans and Colts, both of whom he's run well against this year. Chances are CJ could easily be around 1400 heading into a Week 17 U-Haul game against the Jags. And let's be honest. A fully motivated Jags team would have trouble holding the CJ that showed up against the Pats in the opener under 150. Exactly how motivated are they gonna be traveling to cold Nashville in Week 17? And you're talking about putting them on the field against the most dangerous runner in NFL history. And by that I mean a CJ that is gonna be trying to convince somebody to give him $9M. Is there any chance the Jags hold him under 300? I mean really, would that not be the most ridiculous and darn near criminal act in sports history. CJ goes for 300+ in Week 17 to steal the rushing title. A stretch I know. But I'm almost so convinced it will happen I may join the other 20 people at LP Field that day just to say I was there when CJ went for 300. LOL

9. TheSureThing

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

no one likes a show off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar