CJ2K is slow? Who saw what he did to that safety?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

CJ slacks in the beginning of the season, but everyone else on offense picks it up.

Now CJ is balling and everyone else around him on offense is slacking.

Can we all play together?

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

This is the worst post I've read in a while congratulations. Every week for the past 6 weeks teams have been focusing on stopping CJ and they've been saying it too. Other RB's and defensive players around the league all say he's extremely dangerous and you have to wrap him up and bring him down because all he needs is one play. Also I saw 8 or 9 in the box on a lot of plays today, not sure what you were watching.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I don't doubt you have issues reading or understanding. They have learning classes for adults though. I'm assuming you didn't graduate or get a GED. I could help you with some links.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He's just another Hater in this sad world we live in. Fans can't even support their own teams runningbacks, how awful.

hatas gon' hate!

5. Titans Eternal

51-20

GO TITANS!! HELL YEAH!

6. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Does it matter? CJ could run for 500 a game and we'd still find a way to lose. I don't see the point in celebrating one players accomplishment when you give up 51 points AT HOME. This team sucks.

7. TheSureThing

Yeah, yeah, yeah good one buddy. I could respond with an equally childish retard joke but instead I'll opt to just show you what I meant.

You said CJ also had the game winning fumble(s). Which makes no sense because:

A. The fumbles were in the 1st half, so I'm not sure what games he was winning in the first half. Did he fumble the ball and that led to him winning a game of scrabble in the lockerroom? Not sure what you mean there.

B. We let up 51 points and only scored 20. Your statement hints that CJ's fumbles costed us the game. I've never heard of 2 fumbles resulting in a 31 point swing. Have you?

8. TheSureThing

fixed

I think we should from now on refer to the Titans as the Titans +1. Because CJ is too good for anyone else on the roster or in the front office to associate with him :)

9. Titans Eternal

It didn't need to make sense. You say CJ is some incredibly amazing player. You are giving him PROPS after THIS game? I guess I am a hater, and you're just a homer. 2 fumbles vs the best scoring D in the NFL, and that's all cakes and kisses? Negative.

You can hang on CJ's nut as long as you want. It makes absolutely no difference to me your thoughts on CJ. But you acting like he is a god among men when his ONLY DECENT GAMES are against the absolute worst teams in the league. CJ had 2 fumbles and didn't do sh#t to help us win. That isn't to say the D did- I am disgusted with each and every player and coach on this entire team.

Is that easier for you to digest mentally?

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

This doesn't even make sense. When you are up by multiple TDs... Why would you put that many players in the box to stop the run when the opposition has to pass.

Touche.. even the announcers said that they were only putting 7 in the box.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar